Categories
The Brooklyn News And Times

The Brooklyn Bridge: brooklyn | New York Post: Apartment where 2 died of carbon monoxide poisoning was illegally converted


Listen to this article
The Brooklyn apartment building where two people died of carbon monoxide poisoning had been illegally converted to add four single-room occupancy units — and the boiler chimney was blocked with debris, city Department of Buildings officials said Tuesday morning. The two victims, identified by police sources as adult men, were sickened by the gas in…

brooklyn | New York Post

The post brooklyn | New York Post: Apartment where 2 died of carbon monoxide poisoning was illegally converted first appeared on The Brooklyn Bridge.

The Brooklyn Bridge